At City of Max, we are committed to providing safe, high quality water services to our community, while maintaining a standard of excellence in customer service and environmental conservation. Feel free to call our office if you have any questions or need assistance with any matters related to the water we provide!
- Water Dept
- 2022 Annual Safe Drinking Water Report
- 2021 Consumer Confidence Report
- Consumer Confidence Report 2019
- Consumer Confidence Report 2018
- City of Max Annual Drinking Water Report 2018
- 2017 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report for Max, ND 2017
- Annual Drinking Water Quality Report, Max ND 2017
- 2016 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report
Frequently Asked Questions
How could I have used this much water?
You may not have - the numbers on your meter may have been transposed or hard to read. You could possibly have a leaky toilet or faucet that's difficult to detect. Just call the office and we'll work with you to solve the problem.
My bill is past due can I get an extension?
Please contact our office and a one-time extension will be extended to you for extenuating circumstances.
What do I do if I am experiencing low pressure?
Check your meter and the surrounding area for possible leaks. Next, call our office and report low pressure for your area.
Why do I have a previous balance when I know I sent in my payment?
We may have received it after the due date or we may not have received it at all. Call our office and we will help you solve the problem.
Why is my water discolored?
A repair could have been completed recently allowing air to enter the line, causing the milky look.